Tomboy’s founder was a Forestry, Wildlife & Fisheries Biologist with degrees in Chemistry and Environmental Science who created sustainable skin care products with ingredients from the forest floor. In 2004, she and her two daughters started the family business with the premise that your body will take the appropriate nutrition from the products and echo that fitness into life-changing differences in your skin.
- 2012 Top Skin Care Products of 2012
- 2016 American Choice Best Brand Award
- 2016 Trailblazer Girl’s Best Product of 2016
- 2017 featured The Tomboy Story, Healthy Living in the Cumberlands magazine
- 2017 featured in THE BEST AUTUMN AYURVEDA SKINCARE ADVICE FOR YOGIS
- 2017 Top 3 Skin Care Products of 2017
“The best part about growing an organic skin care business is watching our customers become more aware of their own health in terms of nutrition and fitness and connecting that to physical appearance. This is a global movement, as customers realize that chemical solvents and preservatives in their beauty routine are part of the reason that they have skin issues in the first place. Naturally, this line of thinking leads to interest in how those same ingredients impact our environment. It’s win-win and driving the market towards a healthier world.” Melissa Kreis-Stephens, Founder/CEO