Tomboy’s founder was a Forestry, Wildlife & Fisheries Biologist with degrees in Chemistry, Anatomy & Physiology and Environmental Science. She created sustainable skin care products with ingredients from the forest floor. Tomboy’s ethos is firmly rooted in the belief that outer beauty is an echo of your nutritional, emotional and physical fitness.
She and her two daughters founded the company in 2004. Tomboy is a family business, privately-held, woman-owned company. They manufacture in their hometown of Deer Lodge on the Cumberland Plateau, Tennessee.
- 2012 Top Skin Care Products of 2012
- 2016 American Choice Best Brand Award
- 2016 Trailblazer Girl’s Best Product of 2016
- 2017 Best Autumn Ayurveda Skincare
- 2017 Top 3 Skin Care Products of 2017
- 2018 Best Organic Skincare Company-Tennessee